Behaving Like a Tourist in a City I Love!
Today, I behaved like a tourist to London. And you know
what, I enjoyed myself. I went to Piccadilly Circus and walked to the LEGO
STORE at Leicester Square. That was my destination as I wanted to buy a gift
for a very dear friend’s grandson’s birthday. I love giving my own
grandchildren and great-grandchild LEGO as I am fascinated by LEGO BRICKS. I have
a Classic 4-99 years old box of LEGO Bricks. I build various items when I am
bored and when I do not want to do anymore crosswords or Word Search. Building
LEGO challenges the brain as well as crosswords or word search. On my way to
the LEGO STORE, I stopped just as I got to Swiss Court and asked a passer-by to
please take a photo of me. After that, as I was now opposite the M & M
Store, I had another photo taken of me standing right in front. I then had my
photo taken of me in front of the LEGO store. Let me quickly add here that for
now, the LEGO STORE in Leicester Square, London, is the largest LEGO store in
the world. That may change when they set up another bigger one. I spent over one hour inside the store. I knew
what I wanted to buy and where to get it within the store. However, being Saturday,
there was a queue to get into the famous store. I was happy to join the queue
and it did move quickly. It was packed inside the store and customers were
taking selfies or group photos with several famous London landmarks. Well, this is where I decided to behave like
a tourist also. I handed my phone to different people within the store and
posed with as many famous London Landmarks as I could manage to wait around. When I left eventually, with my purchase I
walked past a huge store that sold nothing but sweets. Appropriately, the name of the store is,
KINGDOM OF SWEETS. So once again, I handed my phone to the first person I saw
to please take a photo of me with the Logo plus lots of sweets in the
background. So, today, my gallivanting was to take lots of photos like a
typical tourist and I now share those photos with you. Ciao and catch up soon.













Comments
Post a Comment