GallivantingOAP@the 2019 London Marathon

I am hoping to keep this Blog going daily, almost daily or a few times a week. I am out and on th ego daily but I just may not be able to keep it up daily. I live in Central London, and I do tend to gallivant around this great, lovely, historical and wonderful City of London. I belong to several charities and organisations and volunteer a lot in various ways. I am retired, a widow and in my 70s. I have 6 adult grown up children, all married, left home, scattered around the world, plus several grandchildren and a great grandchild for now. No more grandchildren as they have all been born. I am fondly called Mamina by many, including some of my children, their spouses and even some of the grandchildren. My other grandchildren call me Nana. I have lots of other "Children" and "Grandchildren"- non biological but dearly loved and treasured just like my biological children and grandchildren. they call me Mummy or Mamina and the grandchildren call me Nana or Grandma.  I tend to travel a few times in the year, outside the UK on holidays or to visit my children and grandchildren who live in distant lands - e.g. the USA etc. I love Cruises and try to do this from time to time. All in all, I am a very positive person by nature. I love my home and yet I do love gallivanting. Reading is a passion of mine and I am in my local Library weekly to pick up big fat books, the bigger in size the better for me. I stick to Thrillers and Crimes and have several favourite authors but I am happy to read books from any and all authors. I was a volunteer yesterday's London Marathon with the RNLI and I am starting this blog today with a photo of me volunteering at the London Marathon on April. See you all soon. Hugs Mamina

28th 2019.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behaving Like a Tourist in a City I Love!