What an exciting day. I was out early as usual to attend various Volunteer Meetings. I found myself at Westfield Shopping Mall in White City/Shepherds Bush, London. As I was walking towards my point of interest, I saw flashing lights and a lovely scenario. It was a Pop Up Store and it belong to one of the Giant Mobile Phone Handsets. Well, it was too tempting to not go inside and go inside I did. I was given a true RED Carpet treatment. I was truly wowed with what I say inside. I was shown round and all that was happening was explained to me. You could design the cover of your handset. There was a beautiful lounge where they have various workshops. There was a Grab & Go Zone, plus a Insta-Treats Zone. A Galazy Studio zone and there was a zone where you had your photos downloaded for you. In short there was a lot going on, promoting their latest handsets. I was mesmerized by what I saw and came away truly impressed. Unfortunately, as it is a Pop UP Store, it will be moving on in a few days time. As a lover of photographs, I did not miss the opportunity of taking lots of photos. I am sharing them with you.
I finally had photos taken of myself. I can never resist that as I love photos. Photos always remind me of what activities I was engaged in when I take them. Very handy for later when I can't gallivant anymore.
Ciao and catch up soon.
I finally had photos taken of myself. I can never resist that as I love photos. Photos always remind me of what activities I was engaged in when I take them. Very handy for later when I can't gallivant anymore.
Ciao and catch up soon.






Comments
Post a Comment