What a day of Gallivanting. I had great fun today as I went back to Westfield to visit the Pop Up Store there. The technology on display was truly awesome. I love all things digital, I love technology in general. I use and manage a lot of gadgets in my life and I love doing so. I had a few errands to run there before proceeding to Oxford Street. I love Gallivanting as I call myself the Gallivanting OAP. One thing that Gallivanting does for me is, it helps to keep me fit, well, active and always on the go. I am a reasonably healthy person and I just love that. Walking as much as I can daily is a challenge that I set for myself and that is not just the only way that I gallivant. I visit various places, attend meetings as I do volunteer for various charities and organisation. I love joy riding as I use those rides to visit places that I love in this beautiful City of London. My Gallivanting habit means that I almost always complete the suggested 10,000 steps or more. Some days I achieve less but other days, I achieve much more. So it is a balancing situation and I do not feel upset if I do not achieve 10,000 as I know that I will achieve more another day. Here are photos of my today's gallivanting. Enjoy and ciao. Catch up soon.
Behaving Like a Tourist in a City I Love!
Today, I behaved like a tourist to London. And you know what, I enjoyed myself. I went to Piccadilly Circus and walked to the LEGO STORE at Leicester Square. That was my destination as I wanted to buy a gift for a very dear friend’s grandson’s birthday. I love giving my own grandchildren and great-grandchild LEGO as I am fascinated by LEGO BRICKS. I have a Classic 4-99 years old box of LEGO Bricks. I build various items when I am bored and when I do not want to do anymore crosswords or Word Search. Building LEGO challenges the brain as well as crosswords or word search. On my way to the LEGO STORE, I stopped just as I got to Swiss Court and asked a passer-by to please take a photo of me. After that, as I was now opposite the M & M Store, I had another photo taken of me standing right in front. I then had my photo taken of me in front of the LEGO store. Let me quickly add here that for now, the LEGO STORE in Leicester Square, London, is the largest LEGO store in the world. That ...
Comments
Post a Comment