Visiting M&M's World at Leicester Square

As a grandmother and great-grandmother this is a store that I visit often. I have so many birthdays and I find it useful to visit the M&Ms World Store in Leicester Square, as they do have a wide selection of items there that cuts across various age groups. So, I visited the M&Ms World Store and decided that I wanted to personalise the various Beans Chocolate that I bought. One obviously pays extra for  the service of personalising the beans chocolate. I was able to choose 4 names and extra words for two grandchildren and their parents. The delight on their faces when they saw their names on Beans Chocolates from M&M's World, was truly fascinating. I got to go through the whole process myself and that was also exciting for me. So today, I am sharing photos with you. Ciao and catch up soon.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behaving Like a Tourist in a City I Love!

GallivantingOAP@the 2019 London Marathon