Today was a different type of Gallivanting for me. I had to meet a friend at Marylebone Station for 10.a.m. so I arrived there by about 9.40.a.m. Lucky me. I noticed some RED stands and the word Economist and as RED is my favourite colour, I was drawn towards them. When I got near, I saw a Metal Fish, upside down, stuffed full of assorted trash. I had to ask the staff I met what it was all about. I was then told about the campaign being highlighted by The Economist about Plastics. The campaign is labelled, Don't Bin Plastics, Yet. I was told about the efforts of The Economist in this line. Herewith photos I took at the venue. It was truly an eye opener. Even at my age, I did learn a few new facts that I was not aware of. My friend and I went off to visit places of interest as she lives outside London and this was a day trip for her. I left her back at the same station this evening and voila, my gallivanting for the day ended, with me being tired, but in a nice and lovely way. Catch up tomorrow. Ciao.


Comments
Post a Comment