The Big Huge Loius Vuitton Display in Selfridges
During my Gallivanting, I went into Selfridges, a store I love. I go there often, not necessarily to shop but to browse, see what is trending, new styles, new designs and try on several perfumes. I usually leave Selfridges smelling like a perfume factory- with assorted perfumes sprayed on my wrist, hands, elbows etc. It usually takes me a few days to get the smell off no matter how many showers I have. I sometimes stop in the Brasserie as the famous Salted Beef Sandwich I always an attraction.
This time as I was walking through from the designer bags section, I came across a small queue. Being curious I stopped to look at the reason for the queue. Well, having discovered why there was a small queue, I happily joined the queue. Yes, I did and in about 6 minutes it was my turn. And I share below with you, the reason for the queue. I hope you can find me as I had to laugh and laugh and laugh at my size versus the display. Enjoy and ciao. Catch up soon.
This time as I was walking through from the designer bags section, I came across a small queue. Being curious I stopped to look at the reason for the queue. Well, having discovered why there was a small queue, I happily joined the queue. Yes, I did and in about 6 minutes it was my turn. And I share below with you, the reason for the queue. I hope you can find me as I had to laugh and laugh and laugh at my size versus the display. Enjoy and ciao. Catch up soon.


Comments
Post a Comment