Lovely Day at Covent Garden.

I had a lovely, fabulous and fantastic today at Covent Garden. I had a volunteer meeting near there and decided to stop by there on my way home. I am happy I did. I played at being a Tourist and walked round, slowly, taking in all the activities that Covent Garden is well known for. Lovely music, singing, dancing, lots of stores, assorted paraphernalia for sale, magician and a juggler.  I went into the Apple Store, just to have a look around. I entered the London Transport Museum, a place I love. I try to bring every grandchild once they start school and can appreciate what they see there. It was a lovely sunny day though a big cold on and off. I had a cardigan with me and kept having to put it on or take it off depending on how the sun was behaving. I love people watching and I recommend a visit to Covent Garden. Lots of different people and lots of activities to see. As usual, I could not resist taking some photos and I now share them with you. In the meantime, ciao and it will be another day, tomorrow. Catch up soon.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behaving Like a Tourist in a City I Love!

GallivantingOAP@the 2019 London Marathon