Gallivanting Around Fulham Road

I do volunteer in various ways and with various Charities, Organisations and well known Institutions. Today was no different. I was in the Fulham road area and when I was finished and I made my way slowly to the bus stop. Lucky for me, there is a direct bus from my place to the venue of today's volunteer meeting and so I was walking to catch the same bus home. I love the Le Creuset brand. I own my own collection and I am always on the lookout for new lines of the brand. So, as I was walking to the bus stop after  the volunteer meeting, I walked past the Fulham Road branch of the Le Creuset store. I could not resist stopping to browse even though I was truly tired and just wanted to get home. Coincidentally I was wearing orange trousers and a blouse with bits of orange. Well, being me, I could not resist taking photos with some of the brands products. Yes, I did end up buying one to add to my growing collection. The brand is very dependable and I treasure my collection. I was happy with my purchase which I shall put to use by this weekend. My Gallivanting today was a joyful one and I did manage to fully clock the suggested 10,000 per day. As I love food and big portions, well, I do need to gallivant as otherwise I will balloon to an uncontrollable weight. Luck for me, I am managing to keep to a decent weight for my age and height. Hehe. Ciao and catch up soon.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behaving Like a Tourist in a City I Love!

GallivantingOAP@the 2019 London Marathon