At The Fount Bar in Selfridges

Today, I visited The Fount Bar inside Selfridges, located within the newer section, which opens into Duke Street. It was a lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š, truly nice place. I was wowed as it was totally different from the ambiance of other Bars and eating places within Selfridges. I know because I have been to all the other Bars and Restaurants, on other floors. I had an exotic Herbal Tea, which is listed in their menu as, The Daily Fortitude. It was made with lovely tea leaves from Poland, and a small piece each of fresh orange and grapefruit plus a few pieces of fresh strawberries. The idea is that, the tea is made with hot water in a dainty see through teapot and the pieces of fresh  fruits are put into a glass, see through mug. You then have a choice of ice cubes added to the pieces of fresh fruits or just the pieces of fresh fruits are left in the mug. The choice is yours and all you have to do is, let the tea brew and you pour it into the glass mug containing the pieces of fresh fruits. You end up with either cold fresh fruits infused tea or hot fresh fruits infused tea. As I love cold drinks, I opted for the ice cubes version. I then asked for their Veg Platter. That title is deceptive as I did get a platter, but I got Cruditรฉs and Croutons plus 3 different Dips! Hummus mixed with Beetroot, Spiced Red Pepper and Tapenade! It all looked so lovely and they were all delicious  ๐Ÿคค and mouth licking ๐Ÿ˜‹. I hope to return there soon as they had other varieties of teas, and platters. I will have a different one each time I go. Yummy ๐Ÿคค and Delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹. I really enjoyed my Sunday afternoon at Selfridges. Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š the photos of my tea and platter plus Meeeeee. Ciao and catch up soon. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behaving Like a Tourist in a City I Love!

GallivantingOAP@the 2019 London Marathon