Another Gallivanting day for this OAP. I went to Victoria Street on my way to a meeting in City Hall, Victoria. I volunteer a lot for the Council on different matters, but especially from the OAP's point of view and on behalf of other OAPs. As I alighted from the bus, I ran into a display of a lovely bus, which read, City of Westminster. How appropriate. As usual, I asked the next passer-by to please take a photo of me beside the Bus. And here I am standing beside a bus, which is on display. No one nearby that I asked, seemed to know why the bus was there but all agreed that it was nice and eye catching. I also agree.
I proceeded to attend my meeting in City Hall, Victoria, which is the HQ of Westminster City Council. My meeting was on the 18th floor of the building which goes up to the 19th floor.
After my meeting, I could not resist taking another photo of myself right there and looking at the lovely view of parts of London from the 18th floor of this newly refurbished building. I love photos as they tell a story. I am known for always handing over my phone to total strangers to take a photo of me depending on where I am. A photo reminds me of my day and what I was doing and where I was. Here is my photo taken on the 18th floor of City Hall, Victoria. Ciao, catch up soon.




Comments
Post a Comment