A Quiet Day fo this Gallivanting OAP.

Today being a Bank Holiday i.e. a work free day in the UK, I decided to stay home and do some Spring cleaning. Change the Bedsheets, Hoover, Mop, Disinfect and do some clothes transfer. Putting away the woollies, ankle and knee high boots, winter coats and heavy scarves. I was also able to put aside some items to give to charity later in the week. Putting away the winter items, means bringing out the Spring/Summer Jackets, floral tops, culottes, dresses, lighter scarves, sandals and all that I will need for the warmer weather. It was tiring moving boxes, but in the end I felt good. The next job was to do the laundry, and then get ready to meet up with one of my favourite nieces for lunch. Lunch was at one of my many local restaurants. This one was a Turkish Restaurant. I w.as in Turkey on holiday a few years ago and fell in love with all things Turkish. I visit this particular restaurant at least twice a week as I just love the  food, the atmosphere and the general ambience. We spent more time chatting before eating and even more time after eating, just chatting and catching up. We only got up to leave as, while I live about 10 minutes walking distance from this restaurant, my niece lives, over one hour away. I was sorry to see her leave but she has to go to work tomorrow, while, as an OAP, I can continue with my Volunteering role tomorrow and go on Gallivanting. I am sharing a photo of just me, outside the restaurant. Enjoy and ciao. Catch up soon.



Comments