A Day of even more Gallivanting.
I walked over 12,000 steps today. Phew. I went to Regent Street as I was meeting up with friends. We walked to Oxford Street and I went into a Sweets and Toys Store while they went into another store. I could not resist taking photos as the store was ablaze with colours. And this old lady loves all things colourful.
Truly colourful and I was on cloud cuckoo as I love everything colourful. From Oxford Street, we walked down to New Oxford Street, which is going towards Bloomsbury, at the Tottenham Court Road end of Oxford Street.. It was a long walk for old ladies but as we were chatting, we did not feel the effect of the walk. After lunch there, we ended up in Queensway, by Bayswater as my friends wanted to buy items from a Japanese/Korean Store there. I ended up buying lots of Seaweed myself as I love using them for my salads. I normally go to The Japan Centre to get them. Now I know I have another choice. When I finally got back home and checked my steps for the day, it was 12,231.00. Not bad for this Gallivanting OAP. Ciao and catch up soon.




Comments
Post a Comment