Today, Tuesday, was another day of Gallivanting for this OAP. I left home by 8.30.a.m. to attend a Volunteer meeting somewhere near Oxford Street. I finished about 1115.a.m. and gallivanted into Debenhams, one of my favourite stores on the famous Oxford Street. I ended up on the 5th floor to look at some items for the grandchildren. LEGO and clothes. As I was on the escalator going down I saw the Virgin Holiday corner on the 4th floor and decided to venture there. I love all things RED and I could not resist taking my daily photos right there. I was also able to discuss my upcoming holiday plans and had a lovely time there. I went on to meet a friend for lunch in another famous store on `Oxford Street and finally returned home as I was expecting guests for afternoon tea. All photos for this Blog will be all about me or of sights and events. I do not wish to use other peoples photos unless I have their permission. The weather was Spring like enough that I did not need a jacket. My guests have just left and for me, it is time to put up my feet and write, one of my favourite hobbies, apart from cooking. I love cooking and call cooking my de-stresser. I love cooking and when I feel stressed, I go into the kitchen and cook, cook, cook. That takes away all the stress as I have done what I love doing. Stress gone and this is one happy, relaxed lady. Catch up soon.
Behaving Like a Tourist in a City I Love!
Today, I behaved like a tourist to London. And you know what, I enjoyed myself. I went to Piccadilly Circus and walked to the LEGO STORE at Leicester Square. That was my destination as I wanted to buy a gift for a very dear friend’s grandson’s birthday. I love giving my own grandchildren and great-grandchild LEGO as I am fascinated by LEGO BRICKS. I have a Classic 4-99 years old box of LEGO Bricks. I build various items when I am bored and when I do not want to do anymore crosswords or Word Search. Building LEGO challenges the brain as well as crosswords or word search. On my way to the LEGO STORE, I stopped just as I got to Swiss Court and asked a passer-by to please take a photo of me. After that, as I was now opposite the M & M Store, I had another photo taken of me standing right in front. I then had my photo taken of me in front of the LEGO store. Let me quickly add here that for now, the LEGO STORE in Leicester Square, London, is the largest LEGO store in the world. That ...


Comments
Post a Comment